Pages

My. Mix Tape.

"Greenleaf" - The Generationals

Thursday, February 26, 2009

A New Addiction

I remember checking out Twitter about a year ago at this time and I couldn't wrap my head around it. I didn't see how it could be useful.

I finally signed up for the service this fall and began following a few friends, a couple random celebrities and even signed up the University Program Council (UPC) for an account.

After many attempts to add Twitter to my daily life and to find ways to utilize its power to promote UPC I have finally become addicted. There is comedy, practicality and free expression built into this little online application.

I recently downloaded TweetDeck and signed up for the 12 Seconds program and as someone who is very interested in publicity/promotions, I am brainstorming all the ways UPC can benefit from Twitter.

If you haven't checked out Twitter, I suggest you head there immediately. If you are already on Twitter, follow me and follow UPC.

No comments: