Pages

My. Mix Tape.

"Greenleaf" - The Generationals

Monday, May 2, 2011

Onward


Friday, April 29 marked the end of my six-year stay in Brookings, SD. After four years of growth as a student and two years as an Admissions Counselor at South Dakota State University, I decided to take my talents to Fresh Produce in Sioux Falls, SD. While it's certainly difficult to leave behind so many great friendships and memories, I look forward to forging new relationships and tackling the every-day challenges presented by the advertising world.

This isn't actually my first go-round at Fresh Produce. I spent the summer after college graduation refining my ad-skills as a member of the Famous For Meats internship team. That enchanting summer at Fresh Produce made the choice to rejoin the team a no-brainer. While most people will remember May 2 as the day of ongoing Usama (apparently we're going with a 'U' instead of an 'O' now) Bin Laden news coverage, I'll remember it as a new beginning.

No comments: