Pages

My. Mix Tape.

"Greenleaf" - The Generationals

Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm not a betting man ...

Ok, well, I'm not usually a betting man, but I couldn't turn down the wager made over Twitter on Sunday. Scott Hale aka @sjhalestorm offered up a blog post to a Vikings' fan if the Vikings beat his Bengals. And if the Vikings lost, I risked having to blog about the Bengals on my day off. I was feeling pretty confident that after last weeks' debockle in the desert that my Vikings would rebound at home against the AFC-North leading Bengals, so I took him up on his offer.

Jared Allen talks about the Vikings' victory over the Bengals.

Since a 30-10 Vikings' win put me on the right end of this bet, head over to Social Storm and see how Scott determined that your brand should be like my Vikings.

No comments: